USB cell batteries
Introducing the revolutionary new rechargeable battery
USB cell batteries can be used like a normal battery and can be recharged simply by plugging into a USB port.
With over 15 billion alkaline batteries made and thrown away each year – wasting resources, C02 and creating toxic Landfill – USB CELL batteries offer an eco-friendly alternative which can be re-used hundreds of times as no charge adapter or cable is needed, saving you money, hassle and waste.
“I love these batteries, I use them in just about everything. I bought mine a little while ago whilst trying to be a little more eco-friendly. The only thing I can’t use them in is my digital camera, because they die after about 3 shots, so these may not be for you if that’s what you’re after them for…They are a good introduction into rechargables because you do not need a dedicated charger for them. Most people have a USB port somewhere in our homes, and as the PC/games console is already turned on, recharging these babies is essentially free energy!”
Portability – Easy Energy on the Go
No need for a separate charger or cables when traveling.
Charge anywhere from any accessible powered USB.
Swap and Play
Easily charge cells in your game station and just swap over.
Charging for just a few minutes provides extra hours of instant use for most input devices.
- USB cell batteries use lithium, unlike alkaline, NI-MH, NI-CD batteries, Li-ion battery feature no memory effect which reduces the battery capacity over time, so provide a longer life and are more eco-friendly.
- Whether used for camping or home, you can simply charge USB cell batteries with single USB port. Up to 1000 cycles, no need to buy batteries frequently, or a separate charger
- One hour charging time – Fully charged in less than 2 hours, more energy efficient. LED indicator will turn on red when in charge, and turn out after fully charged.
- Can be used for toys, game controllers, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, remote etc
- Safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic – Approved by FCC CE & RoHS